Our specific skill set is in aligning a company’s capabilities, corporate goals, and growth strategies to actual government needs and initiatives so that ROI is achieved in higher measured results. We represent the Professional Services market in NAICS 541xxx and align our clients into business areas so that the consultants supporting the company are specialists in what the company delivers. We then further align the companies to targeted Government decision-makers and buyers so that your company resources are allocated appropriate to the investment.
As an example, we typically don’t spend our time getting appointments or meetings with “high level” Government Executives as introductions. There are plenty of firms that provide that specialty. We use the allocated hours developing viable solutions and differentiators for programs or procurements, and then implementing a call plan with decision makers of those targeted programs or procurements. If that call plan requires “stakeholder buy-in” from the high-level executive, we include those meetings into the plan.
What makes us different than other BD Consluting firms is that we execute the company’s pipeline plan from Pre-positioning through Post Submittal of RFIs and RFPs. We also modify what we deliver based on what the company wants us to achieve in as many (or few) segments as the company desires. As an example, the following 5 major delivery areas can be singular or combined, depending on what you want to invest and the timeline that makes the most sense for your business needs. Each of these areas include Risk Assessment and Analysis, to ensure we are all on board at every stage.
At a high level Purlia Parris Provides:
- Review, assessment, analysis of BD/Capture Pipeline to the current corporate capabilities; support corporate planning and strategies; and make recommendations for business & resource planning for growth
- Tactical business development for contract vehicle task orders and pre-positioning, RFI responses, win strategies, and teaming strategies
- Full life cycle Capture Management for a single or multiple opportunities within a specific agency or across mulitple agencies
- Strategic solution development to program requirements and evaluation criteria
- Outsourced GWAC PMO for the company’s contract vehicles to streamline the capture and proposal response process
Some of our clients hire us to help them ensure their pipelines are in-line with their actual capabilities, areas where they want to grow their capabilities, and want us to work with them to develop a business plan to achieve it. Others hire us to work the Capture of a specific or group of procurements they have already been developing. Each of our clients are in different position in their business, and therefore may only hire us for 1 or 2 of the delivery areas above. We have clients that hire us to manage the Government customer relationship as a “client executive” that ensure the company is positioned on as many efforts as possible simultaneously. Others have completely outsourced their BD and Capture efforts to us.