Purlia Parris was founded on the premise that the approach of “Bid to Win, Execute Later” is no longer an acceptable practice today. Our current climate does not supports this approach, and our Government stakeholders and partners are tired of this approach, after many Industry providers who have submitted this type of bid have been unsuccessful in program deliverables. As taxpayers – we can no longer afford this approach, and most importantly – our Government stakeholders and partners deserve more from Industry.
Our Company Founder, Kimberly Purlia, has worked in both Government and Industry for over 27 years, and has managed programs ranging from $10M to $150M per year in annualized spending. Additionally, Ms. Purlia has managed Congressional spending for programs exceeding $500M in total financials and was specifically commended for ensuring tight controls and managing lifecycle costs.
Our expertise is in Strategy and Capture management specifically concentrating on:
- Creating strategies for both project objectives, requirements, and deliverables with procurement requirements and limitations
- Designing project requirements, goals, objectives, and outcomes that meet both operational and acquisition imperatives
- Implementing solid solutions that drive desired program results and outcomes
- Understanding Program transition to gain efficiencies while aligning Agency goals
- Developing strong partnerships between Government stakeholders & buyers and solid, strong and proven Industry providers
Our Team is comprised of Industry Leaders in Strategy Capture Management & Planning, Business Planning and Execution, Procurement professionals, and Risk Analysis, Mitigation, and Implementation.